Jason Poston's Fitness Retreat
Jason is coming to Bali to take you through some of the best workouts you will experience. From beach body workouts to a full circuit in the gym we will hit it all for you. With 16 years of experience in the fitness industry this IFBB 4x Olympian is ready to help you on your own journey, using his years of experience. You will leave this retreat with new knowledge and a sore but happy body!
Where Ne❌t? will have Barry (@BarryTravelFit) leading all the explorations showing you the best parts of Bali and Nusa Penida (day trip). Along with taking professional photos and videos of the entire trip just for you.
Get ready to see some of the best waterfalls, rice paddies, views and more!
- 7 Days and 6 Nights
- Luxury accommodations
- All fitness training & equipment
- All planned activities below
- Professional Photos and Videos
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily
- 1hr Balinese Massage
- Complimentary Wifi
- Large hotel pool
- Transfers to and from the airport or local area
- Unlimited natural spring water
- Daily house keeping
- Booty Workouts and Workshops
- Explorations throughout Bali (Waterfalls, Monkeys, Rice Terraces, Snorkeling and more)
- Private Cabana at Finns Beach Club
- 1 Extra activity (Surfing, Jewelry Making, Cooking Class and more)
- Axe Throwing Competition
- Meeting new people having a great time!
- Shared Twin Room (2 per room)- $2,000each
- Individual looking for a cheaper option, which you will be placed with another single occupant.
- Two friends wanting to share the room. Both individuals need to book this option.
- Private King Room (1 per room)- $2,500
- This is a great option as a single person to have your own room with a king bed and complete privacy.
- Couples Private King Room (2 per room)- $4,000
- Couples this option is for you. This will be a private room with a king bed for the two of you. Only 1 booking is needed. *Contact us on payment options if you want to split the cost.*
Just a reminder this is a Fully Inclusive package but without flights! Please book your own flight or feel free to reach out to us for any help on booking a flight.
- Where do we fly into?
- DPS is the airport code for Denpassar, Bali. You can arrive anytime but check in at the hotel is after 2pm. You can always leave bags at the hotel. We would suggest using SkyScanner to look into flights.
- How do I know I will stay in same room as my friend with the shared twin room option?
- Once you purchase we will send you a liability waiver with a questionnaire, you will add your friends name in the questionnaire.
- Can I do a payment plan instead of paying in full right away?
- YES. We do accept payment plans through PayPal only. Please contact us for details.
- Can I see the full schedule?
- Once you purchase, you will receive the Welcome Packet which will have the full schedule in it for you.
- I want to extend my trip either before or after the retreat, can you help?
- Yes Where Ne❌t? is here to help you with anything in Bali. Just contact us with any questions, we always suggest extending the trip.
- I can’t make these dates, do you have any other dates setup for this year?
- As of right now this is our only date for this retreat this year. Keep in touch, you never know if we will schedule more dates.
- What currency is used on the website?
- Everything is in USD.
- Do I have to be in amazing shape to come on the retreat?
- No, we do accept all levels but suggest you to be in moderate shape. Workouts are at your own pace within the group, but some of the exploring is a good amount of stairs to climb.
- I have other questions on the retreat, who do I contact?
- Please contact Where Ne❌t? through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @WhereNext.Retreats